Domaine Pont Juillet
1, Route de Farges
T: 0033 6 08 82 08 07
Domaine Pont Juillet is a charming B&B situated in the heart of Burgundy.
The mansion is conveniently located on the famous tourist wine route "Route des Grands Vins & Route des Grands Crus" near Beaune and Chalon-sur-Saône and at only 5 minutes from the motorway "Route du Soleil" A6.
Enjoy real Burgundy life at the historic capital of the Burgundy wines, BEAUNE (10 min.) or the city CHALON SUR SAONE with its beautiful shops and famous Burgundy vineyards all around.
Take the time to experience our fine gastronomic table, served with elegance, and relax afterwards in the salon or in your luxurious room in an authentic decor.
The mansion has been build in 1783 and completely renovated in 2015.
Be tempted by our wine cellar and taste our exquisite Burgundy wines. Our family domain also produces very fine Champagnes J.M. Bandock & fils - Grand Cru - Bouzy.
Coming from "Autouroute du soleil" - A6
- continue along A6/E15/E21
- take the exit towards: Exit 25
- turn left D906 towards Beaune/Dijon/Chagny
- at the roundabout take the 4th exit N6 towards Beaune
- D155 - turn left towards Fontaines (at "Comptoir de la pierre")
- continue for about 1,5 miles; the domain is at your right handside (just before the bridge)
GPS 46.846269 4.780004
By train: Station Fontaines-Mercurey (650 m.) ou par TGV, Station Le Creusot (20 min.)
Airport: private flights can land on www.chalon.aeroport.fr (piste 1: 1440 m bitume) (5 min.); Dijon, Dole or Lyon (+/- 50 min.)
The "climats" of Burgundy
Charm - Relax - Gastronomy